Delhi triple murder accused held after 16 years
Ravi Prakash, a resident of Muzaffarnagar in UP, the main accused in the 1996 Personal Point Triple Murder case.
New Delhi: A 44-year-old gangster from Uttar Pradesh was arrested here in connection with a triple murder that took place in the capital 16 years ago, Delhi Police said on Sunday.
Ravi Prakash, a resident of Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh and a notorious gangster, was arrested from a guest house in south Delhi's Chitranjan Park on Saturday.
"He was the main accused in the 1996 Personal Point Triple Murder case of south Delhi," said Ajany Chaudhry, Additional Commissioner of Police.
A civic agency contractor allegedly hired Prakash and others to kill Personal Point fitness centre's head Sunil Kaul and his two women employees, Sujata Shah and Deepa Gupta. The contractor wanted to marry Shah but Kaul was opposed to it, police said.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show