Delhi triple murder accused held after 16 years
Ravi Prakash, a resident of Muzaffarnagar in UP, the main accused in the 1996 Personal Point Triple Murder case.
New Delhi: A 44-year-old gangster from Uttar Pradesh was arrested here in connection with a triple murder that took place in the capital 16 years ago, Delhi Police said on Sunday.
Ravi Prakash, a resident of Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh and a notorious gangster, was arrested from a guest house in south Delhi's Chitranjan Park on Saturday.
"He was the main accused in the 1996 Personal Point Triple Murder case of south Delhi," said Ajany Chaudhry, Additional Commissioner of Police.
A civic agency contractor allegedly hired Prakash and others to kill Personal Point fitness centre's head Sunil Kaul and his two women employees, Sujata Shah and Deepa Gupta. The contractor wanted to marry Shah but Kaul was opposed to it, police said.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war