Delhi: Unknown assailants kidnap, rape and dump 6-year-old
The girl, who was spotted lying in a pool of blood, was admitted to Safdarjung Hospital and is recuperating.
New Delhi: In yet another brutal incident, a six-year-old girl from Gurgaon was kidnapped, raped and dumped on the roadside in a south Delhi locality and is now recuperating at a city hospital.
The girl was spotted lying in a pool of blood by passersby on Wednesday night. They informed the police who rushed her to a nearby hospital from where she was shifted to Safdarjung Hospital. The minor girl was found in Kapashera area, police said, adding she was abducted on Sunday.
Police said the girl was raped after she was kidnapped and was dumped here, adding there were injury marks on her body. Doctors at the Safdarjung Hospital said they have operated upon her and her condition has stabilised now.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official