Delhi: Unknown assailants kidnap, rape and dump 6-year-old
The girl, who was spotted lying in a pool of blood, was admitted to Safdarjung Hospital and is recuperating.
New Delhi: In yet another brutal incident, a six-year-old girl from Gurgaon was kidnapped, raped and dumped on the roadside in a south Delhi locality and is now recuperating at a city hospital.
The girl was spotted lying in a pool of blood by passersby on Wednesday night. They informed the police who rushed her to a nearby hospital from where she was shifted to Safdarjung Hospital. The minor girl was found in Kapashera area, police said, adding she was abducted on Sunday.
Police said the girl was raped after she was kidnapped and was dumped here, adding there were injury marks on her body. Doctors at the Safdarjung Hospital said they have operated upon her and her condition has stabilised now.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media