DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Unknown assailants kidnap, rape and dump 6-year-old
The girl, who was spotted lying in a pool of blood, was admitted to Safdarjung Hospital and is recuperating.
New Delhi: In yet another brutal incident, a six-year-old girl from Gurgaon was kidnapped, raped and dumped on the roadside in a south Delhi locality and is now recuperating at a city hospital.
The girl was spotted lying in a pool of blood by passersby on Wednesday night. They informed the police who rushed her to a nearby hospital from where she was shifted to Safdarjung Hospital. The minor girl was found in Kapashera area, police said, adding she was abducted on Sunday.
Police said the girl was raped after she was kidnapped and was dumped here, adding there were injury marks on her body. Doctors at the Safdarjung Hospital said they have operated upon her and her condition has stabilised now.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO