DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Woman consumes poison outside a metro station
"According to Shilpa's parents, she was depressed due to dowry harassment by her in-laws," said police.
New Delhi: A 25-year-old woman committed suicide by consuming poison outside a Metro station in the national capital, police said on Sunday. Her husband and in-laws have been arrested for alleged dowry harassment.
"Shilpa was found lying unconscious outside Dwarka Sector 12 Metro Station in the morning. She was spotted by a Metro security personnel," said a police officer. No suicide note was found. According to Shilpa's parents, she was depressed due to dowry harassment by her in-laws, police said.
Shilpa married Deepak, a tutor and a resident of Vishnu Garden in west Delhi, a year ago. "Deepak, Shilpa's father-in-law Yogesh and mother-in-law Usha were arrested," said the police officer.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO