DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Youth arrested for raping minor
A Delhi court has sent Krishna to 14 days' judicial custody for allegedly kidnapping and raping a minor in east Delhi.
New Delhi: A 24-year-old youth was arrested on Saturday for allegedly kidnapping and raping a minor in east Delhi, police said, adding that a court has sent him to 14 days' judicial custody.
Krishna, resident of Gandhi Nagar, and working with a private firm, was known to the victim as he lives in her neighbourhood.
"Two days ago he had taken the victim to a rented accommodation in Gandhi Nagar and raped her," said a police official.
According to the official, he threatened the victim with dire consequence if she revealed the matter to anyone, but the girl narrated the whole story to her parents a day after the incident.
"After victim's medical examination, the accused was arrested from his house. He was sent to 14 days' judicial custody by a court," said the official.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand