Delhi: Youth arrested for raping minor
A Delhi court has sent Krishna to 14 days' judicial custody for allegedly kidnapping and raping a minor in east Delhi.
New Delhi: A 24-year-old youth was arrested on Saturday for allegedly kidnapping and raping a minor in east Delhi, police said, adding that a court has sent him to 14 days' judicial custody.
Krishna, resident of Gandhi Nagar, and working with a private firm, was known to the victim as he lives in her neighbourhood.
"Two days ago he had taken the victim to a rented accommodation in Gandhi Nagar and raped her," said a police official.
According to the official, he threatened the victim with dire consequence if she revealed the matter to anyone, but the girl narrated the whole story to her parents a day after the incident.
"After victim's medical examination, the accused was arrested from his house. He was sent to 14 days' judicial custody by a court," said the official.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology