DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Demi Moore to 'punish' Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore has reportedly instructed lawyers to 'punish' her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher.
London: Actress Demi Moore has reportedly instructed lawyers to 'punish' her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher by 'grabbing his fortune'.
The 49-year-old actress has confirmed she is splitting from the 33year-old Kutcher after it was alleged that he had cheated on her with another woman.
She is said to be planning to claim part of his personal fortune, even though they signed a pre-nuptial agreement while tying the knot in 2005.
"With a pre-nuptial agreement, Ashton should be sitting pretty. But Demi is furious. She wants to punish him financially because of the way he has broken her heart. She is talking about going after a share of what he has earned since their marriage on the grounds that she contributed to much of what he has achieved," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She is going to give him a bitter fight and, whether or not she wins, it will be an expensive lesson for him," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi