DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
First dengue death this year in Delhi, 9-yr-old dies
The girl was admitted in a government hospital last week, but was shifted to AIIMS after her condition worsened.
New Delhi: A nine-year-old girl died of dengue on Saturday in the Sangam Vihar area of Delhi. This is the first case of death caused by dengue in the national capital this year.
The girl was admitted in a government hospital last week, but after her condition worsened, she was shifted to AIIMS.
The figures by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi say that there have been approximately 60-70 cases of the disease in Delhi, but so far, none is critical.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande