First dengue death this year in Delhi, 9-yr-old dies
The girl was admitted in a government hospital last week, but was shifted to AIIMS after her condition worsened.
New Delhi: A nine-year-old girl died of dengue on Saturday in the Sangam Vihar area of Delhi. This is the first case of death caused by dengue in the national capital this year.
The girl was admitted in a government hospital last week, but after her condition worsened, she was shifted to AIIMS.
The figures by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi say that there have been approximately 60-70 cases of the disease in Delhi, but so far, none is critical.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology