'Denikaina Ready' to be dubbed in Malayalam
Vishnu Manchu has teamed up with Hansika Motwani in the film, which is directed by G Nageshwara Reddy.
It seems that young Telugu actor Vishnu Manchu now wants to impress Malayalam audiences as his forthcoming film 'Denikaina Ready' will be dubbed in the language. Both versions will simultaneously hit the screens.
Produced by Vishnu's father M Mohan Babu under his banner 24 Frames Factory, the movie is about to finish all post-production formalities.
",'Denikaina Ready' Malayalam version songs will rock. Dubbing is in completion stage and I am really looking forward to the movie release in God's Own Country," said the actor, famous for his role in 'Dhee', in a statement released on Sept 26.
He has teamed up with Hansika Motwani in the film, which is directed by G. Nageshwara Reddy. Yuvan Shankar Raja and Chakri have composed music for the movie.
The film is likely to come out Oct 13 and its audio release will be held in the first week of October in Kochi.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw