DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dentist found hanging under mysterious circumstances
Both husband and wife had returned home in an inebriated state after attending a cocktail party on Thursday night.
Amritsar: A woman dentist was on Friday found dead under suspicious circumstances at her residence in Amritsar. Body of Ritu, who was running a private dental clinic, was found hanging from a ceiling fan on Friday morning by her husband, said Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Punjab) Amrik Singh Pawar.
Both husband and wife had returned home in an inebriated state after attending a cocktail party on Thursday night and on Friday morning the former found Ritu's body hanging, he added.
While police are suspecting it to be a case of suicide, neighbours have been insistent that a murder case be registered against the husband. Ritu's husband has claimed that there was no dispute between the couple and feigned ignorance over what could be the reason for her to commit suicide, ADCP said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017