DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
D&G styling for Frank Lampard, John Terry
High-end Italian fashion designers Dolce & Gabbana have designed a range of suits for English football club Chelsea
London: High-end Italian fashion designers Dolce & Gabbana have designed a range of suits for English football club Chelsea.
The designers have signed a three year deal with the club, courtesy which players such as John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole will be dressed in exclusive three-piece suits created by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The blue suits have been teamed with dark blue shirts and a matching tie while casual clothes including blue denim jeans have also been designed.
Apart from the players, managers, coaches and other male staff at the club will also get formal outfits.
Soccer player Daniel Sturridge said: "Dolce & Gabbana are top class designers, everybody knows them worldwide and it's beneficial for the club that we have a brand on the same level as we are."
Even women working for the club have much to cheer about as they will receive a pair of black high heels and a matching-coloured trench coat.
The designer duo, who have earlier dressed the likes of David Beckham, Kylie Minogue and Madonna, will also redesign Chelsea's director's lounge and the club's main reception area.
Players will also receive a trolley case designed by the duo.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: De Kock, Amla Come Out in Pursuit of Mammoth Target
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings