D&G styling for Frank Lampard, John Terry
High-end Italian fashion designers Dolce & Gabbana have designed a range of suits for English football club Chelsea
London: High-end Italian fashion designers Dolce & Gabbana have designed a range of suits for English football club Chelsea.
The designers have signed a three year deal with the club, courtesy which players such as John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole will be dressed in exclusive three-piece suits created by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The blue suits have been teamed with dark blue shirts and a matching tie while casual clothes including blue denim jeans have also been designed.
Apart from the players, managers, coaches and other male staff at the club will also get formal outfits.
Soccer player Daniel Sturridge said: "Dolce & Gabbana are top class designers, everybody knows them worldwide and it's beneficial for the club that we have a brand on the same level as we are."
Even women working for the club have much to cheer about as they will receive a pair of black high heels and a matching-coloured trench coat.
The designer duo, who have earlier dressed the likes of David Beckham, Kylie Minogue and Madonna, will also redesign Chelsea's director's lounge and the club's main reception area.
Players will also receive a trolley case designed by the duo.
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Rani Mukerji, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor Step Out In Style For Durga Puja Celebrations
- For Us, Indian Movies Were Big B Running Around in His Glasses: Tom Hanks