DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dhanush: Its easier to impress Rajinikanth than my wife
National award winning actor Dhanush is married to superstar Rajinikanth's daughter Aishwarya.
Mumbai: National award winning actor Dhanush, who is married to superstar Rajinikanth's daughter Aishwarya, says his father-in-law connected with him through his films and it was easier to vibe with him.
The 29-year-old actor tied the knot in 2004.
"It was very easy to impress Mr Rajinikanth because he loves the art, he really loved my film and he immediately connected with me," Dhanush told reporters here during a press conference to promote his debut Bollywood film 'Raanjhanaa' directed by Ananad L. Rai, Friday.
"Its very easy to connect with him, just be a nice human being and you can impress him," he added.
Dhanush however says that after eight years of marriage, he is still struggling hard to impress his director-wife.
"I am still trying to impress her actually. She is still not impressed with me as I spend very little time with her," said Dhanush who has worked in Aishwarya's directorial "3" in 2012.
"First impression on her was with my film only. She saw my film, she liked me and said 'I will marry you'. I said, I will also marry you," he added.
'Raanjhanaa' is slated to release June 21 and also features Sonam Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics