Dhanush not to act in wife Aishwarya's next film
Within weeks after the release of '3', Aishwarya R Dhanush is ready to start her next venture.
New Delhi: The director in Aishwarya R Dhanush is not ready to take a break. Within weeks after the release of her maiden film '3', the elder daughter of the Superstar is ready to start her next venture, but without Dhanush on board.
"I can't wait to start my next film. In fact, I can't sit idle for a long time. I love to work and I feel very much home on the sets," says the mother of two, who strikes a fine balance between work and home.
Stating that her mother Latha Rajinikanth and in-laws support her in taking care of her two children - Linga and Yatra - Aishwarya adds this makes her to concentrate fully on work, without any diversion.
Denying any rift with Dhanush, as reported in a section of the media, Aishwarya adds: "I am gifted with such a loving husband and a beautiful family. He understands me a lot and so do I. I don't want to say anything more."
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game