Dhanush not to act in wife Aishwarya's next film
Within weeks after the release of '3', Aishwarya R Dhanush is ready to start her next venture.
New Delhi: The director in Aishwarya R Dhanush is not ready to take a break. Within weeks after the release of her maiden film '3', the elder daughter of the Superstar is ready to start her next venture, but without Dhanush on board.
"I can't wait to start my next film. In fact, I can't sit idle for a long time. I love to work and I feel very much home on the sets," says the mother of two, who strikes a fine balance between work and home.
Stating that her mother Latha Rajinikanth and in-laws support her in taking care of her two children - Linga and Yatra - Aishwarya adds this makes her to concentrate fully on work, without any diversion.
Denying any rift with Dhanush, as reported in a section of the media, Aishwarya adds: "I am gifted with such a loving husband and a beautiful family. He understands me a lot and so do I. I don't want to say anything more."
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 5
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- 'Cyrus Mistry Replaced in Long-term Interest of Tata Sons'
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh