DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dhanush to produce his next film with his brother
However, the upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual romantic drama is named 'Irandam Ulagam'.
The successful brothers have been ruling the Tamil cinema for about a decade now.
While Selvaraghavan has churned out classic films under his direction, Dhanush has secured his position as one of the top actors in the Tamil film industry and recently, the actor turned producer as well, with his banner Wunderbar Films, which produced the films '3' and 'Ethir Neechal'.
Now, Dhanush is all set to produce the third film under his banner, which his brother Selvaraghavan will be directing. The actor producer confirmed it by his tweet, "Very proud to announce that Selvaraghavan will be directing his next film for my production house Wunderbar Films. Cast to be decided soon."
Dhanush is busy filming for two upcoming Tamil flicks 'Mariyaan' and 'Naiyaandi'. He recently wrapped up the shooting schedule for his upcoming Bollywood flick 'Raanjhnaa'. Meanwhile, Selva is directing the upcoming Tamil Telugu bilingual romantic drama 'Irandam Ulagam'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings