DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dhanush's visits Varanasi to improvise 'Raanjhana'
The actor has been visiting the holy city of Varanasi in disguise to get into the skin of the character he plays.
The perfectionist in National Award winning actor Dhanush needs no talking about. Buzz is that the actor has been visiting the holy city of Varanasi in disguise several times to get into the skin of the character he plays.
In order to get in to character of the Hindi Brahmin he plays and get his accent right, Dhanush has been visiting the place in disguise several times.
The film sees him as a simple Brahmin boy with fashionista Sonam Kapoor as his lady love. Recently, the director gifted him a bunch of Raj Kapoor DVDs to help him understand the character in the film.
Directed by Aanand L Rai, the film has music by AR Rahman and marks Dhanush's foray in Bollywood cinema. Down south, he has 'Mariyaan' with Bharat Bala and 'Mareesan' with Chimbu Devan apart from a film with Vetrimaaran.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup