DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dhoom 3: Final cut ready, Aamir waiting for the release
The 48-year-old will play an antagonist for the first time in the third installment of the popular 'Dhoom' series.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Aamir Khan is happy after watching the final cut of his upcoming action film 'Dhoom 3' and says he can't wait for the audience to see it this Christmas.
The 48-year-old will play an antagonist for the first time in the third installment of the popular 'Dhoom' series along with actress Katrina Kaif.
While Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will reprise their roles as police officer Jai Dixit and his sidekick Ali Khan respectively.
"Guys, I just finished seeing the final cut of 'Dhoom 3' and I cannot wait for you all to watch it. Suddenly Christmas seems too far away," Aamir posted on Facebook.
'Dhoom 3' has been written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film will be released on December 25.
Aamir was last seen on the big screen in Reema Kagti's 'Talaash' last year opposite Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor. The actor is currently shooting for 'Peekay' directed by Rajkumar Hirani opposite Anushka Sharma.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet