Dhoom 3: Final cut ready, Aamir waiting for the release
The 48-year-old will play an antagonist for the first time in the third installment of the popular 'Dhoom' series.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Aamir Khan is happy after watching the final cut of his upcoming action film 'Dhoom 3' and says he can't wait for the audience to see it this Christmas.
The 48-year-old will play an antagonist for the first time in the third installment of the popular 'Dhoom' series along with actress Katrina Kaif.
While Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will reprise their roles as police officer Jai Dixit and his sidekick Ali Khan respectively.
"Guys, I just finished seeing the final cut of 'Dhoom 3' and I cannot wait for you all to watch it. Suddenly Christmas seems too far away," Aamir posted on Facebook.
'Dhoom 3' has been written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film will be released on December 25.
Aamir was last seen on the big screen in Reema Kagti's 'Talaash' last year opposite Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor. The actor is currently shooting for 'Peekay' directed by Rajkumar Hirani opposite Anushka Sharma.
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Colombia government, rebels to set up truth commission