Di Resta, Sutil to start 10th, 13th at Spanish GP
Force India's Paul di Resta qualified 10th for Spanish Grand Prix while his teammate Adrian Sutil will start the race at the 13th position.
Barcelona: Force India's Paul di Resta qualified 10th for Spanish Grand Prix while his teammate Adrian Sutil will start the race at the 13th position, here Sunday.
Di Resta clocked 1:22.233 to finish last in Q3 while Sutil came up with a timing of 1:22.346 in Q2. The top-10 grid position gives the British driver a chance to earn some points for the team at Circuit de Catalunya.
Meanwhile, di Resta was forced to bring his car to a halt after the tread completely came off the left rear Pirelli tyre during the second free practice session.
An initial analysis suggested that the problem was caused by overheating of the tread rather than debris on the circuit.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards