DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dian Fossey: The unsolved mystery of her murder
According to The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, she was hit twice on the head and face with a large knife.
New Delhi: Gorilla expert Dian Fossey would have turned 82 if she were alive today. Dian Fossey, known for undertaking a comprehensive study of gorilla groups over a period of 18 years, was murdered a few weeks before her 54th birthday. Her body was found in her cabin on the morning of December 27, 1985.
According to The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, she was hit twice on the head and face with a large knife. There was evidence of forced entry but no signs that robbery had been the motive. There are many theories about Dian Fossey's murder, but it is still an unsolved mystery.
Dian Fossey was laid to rest in the graveyard behind her cabin at Karisoke, among her gorilla friends.
Commemorating the 82nd birthday of American zoologist Dian Fossey, Google has posted a gorilla doodle on its homepage. The doodle has a large number of gorillas and Dian Fossey taking notes.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan