DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DiCaprio has replaced me in Scorsese' films: De Niro
Robert De Niro feels Leonardo DiCaprio has now taken over as Martin Scorsese's big screen star of choice.
London: Hollywood star Robert De Niro says actor Leonardo DiCaprio has replaced him in acclaimed director Martin Scorsese's films.
The 69-year-old actor said that his former 'This Boy's Life' co-star has now taken over as Scorsese's big screen star of choice and he is only asked to hand out awards these days, reported Showbizspy.
"What mostly gets me here is to present awards to other people. I have handed out Oscars to Sean Penn, Eli Wallach and Francis Coppola. I have honored Meryl Streep at the Kennedy Centre. I have handed out about a half dozen lifetime achievement awards to Marty Scorsese, from the BAFTA to the Golden Globes," De Niro said.
"So even though Leonardo DiCaprio has taken my place in Marty's movies, I am apparently the go-to guy in handing out the hardware. I have gotten pretty good at giving out awards but frankly I have gotten out of practice accepting an award myself. It has been awhile except for getting that medal from the Irish American League when they could not get Liam Neeson," he added.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong