DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Did Justin Bieber cry after his break-up with Gomez?
Selena Gomez says being single is good and joked that she made Justin Bieber cry when they split.
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says being single is good and joked that she made Justin Bieber cry when they split.
The 20-year-old and Bieber, 19, seperated in January after two years of togetherness and while the 'Spring Breakers' star feels good about being single, Bieber may not share her positive mood, reports contactmusic.com.
Appearing on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' Monday, the host said: "Last time you were here, you were with Bieber. That's not going on now. And Gomez had replied 'No, I'm single. I'm so good.'"
The host went on to claim he had upset Bieber to the point of making him cry the last time he had appeared on the show, prompting Gomez to reply "Well then, that makes two of us."
It was recently claimed Gomez is keen to date an older man now.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users