DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'DID Li'l Masters 2': Faisal, autorickshaw driver's son, wins
Faisal Khan, whose father is a Mumbai autorickshaw driver, won the "DID Li'l Masters Season 2" on Sunday night.
Mumbai: Faisal Khan, whose father earns his living by driving an autorickshaw here, won the "DID Li'l Masters Season 2" on Sunday night.
The 13-year-old won the Master Blaster title, a trophy and walked away with Rs 10 lakh.
He won the crown by beating fellow contestant and seven-year-old Om Chetry from Assam who finished on the No 2 position. Indore boy Rohan Parkale, 12, came third and walked away with Rs 3 lakh.
Saumya Rai, 11, from Ranchi won the fourth slot, and seven-year-old Jeet Das from Kolkata landed on fifth. Both of them were given Rs 1,00,000 each as prize money.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar came on the show to encourage the finalists and shared the first look of his forthcoming film "Oh My God".
Marzi Pestonji and Geeta Kapur were in the judges' panel, while Mithun Chakraborty was the Grand Master.
The final decision was made on the basis of public voting and this season got the maximum number of votes - 5,61,00000.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London