Did Scientology alienate Kidman's kids from her?
The Scientology church allegedly tried to alienate Tom's kids Isabella and Connor from their mother Nicole Kidman.
Los Angeles: The Scientology church allegedly tried to alienate Tom Cruise's kids Isabella and Connor from their mother Nicole Kidman since her split from the 'Mission: Impossible' star.
Scientologists used fear-based brainwashing techniques for Isabella and Connor, when they were aged eight and six respectively, reported Vanity Fair magazine.
"The central problem (in the marriage) was Nicole did not want to deal with Scientology," former high-ranking Scientologist Marty Rathbun said.
The actress, who is currently married to Keith Urban, is a Roman Catholic and she once stated she did not want their children raised as Scientologists. Since the couple divorced, the church allegedly instructed Tom and Nicole's adopted children to reject their mother and her movies.
"They rejected Nicole - they've been instructed. They took a course, PTS/SP, Potential Trouble Source/Suppressive Person, for persons connected in their lives who are an SP," said John Brousseau, former Scientologist and bodyguard to
church leader David Miscavige.
"Bella and Connor whispered to me, 'JB, Nicole is an SP! Our mom's an SP - we hate going and seeing her.' The Scientology world hated Nicole," he added. The church also allegedly did not like Cruise's former girlfriend Penelope Cruz either. The Spanish beauty was dismissed as a "dilettante" after she refused to learn about Scientology.
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- India, China Discuss Security and Cooperation to Combat Terror
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Happy Birthday! Google is Now an Adult