Didn't cast Kareena or Anushka in 'Shuddhi': Karan Malhotra
Karan Malhotra denies casting either Kareena Kapoor or Anushka Sharma in 'Shuddhi'.
Mumbai: 'Agneepath' fame director Karan Malhotra is ready with his wish list for the cast of his second film 'Shuddhi', but denies approaching Danny Denzongpa for it.
Rumours were rife that Danny, known for his roles in film like 'Hum', has been approached to play the negative role in 'Shuddhi'.
"This is a false news. I never approached Danny for this film. I have my wish list ready for the film. We will rope in some strong veteran actor, but we have not approached anybody so far," Malhotra told IANS.
The filmmaker, who debuted as a director with 'Agneepath' remake, which saw Rishi Kapoor in a negative role for the first time, hasn't finalised any leading lady either.
"All the reports, which has been flashing, are fake. We didn't cast Kareena Kapoor neither Anushka Sharma. In a months time, I will finalise the leading lady for my film."
To be produced by Karan Johar, 'Shuddhi' will go on the floors by November.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)