Didn't stop Chirag from doing films: Ram Vilas
Chirag feels that his entry into Bollywood has been easy because of his political background.
New Delhi: Though his son is an active member of Lok Janshakti Party, politician Ram Vilas Paswan says he was not disappointed when Chirag decided to choose Bollywood over politics. Chirag is all set for his debut with 'Miley Naa Miley Hum' opposite Kangana Ranaut, and Paswan, 65, said doing movies was Chirag's own decision and he encouraged his son's choice.
"I am really happy for my son. It was his decision to enter Bollywood and we never pressurised him for anything. I have always encouraged him in all his decisions and I hope that he does well."
"Every father wants his son to achieve something in life, so do I. Earlier, parents used take decisions for their children's career but today's generation is smarter and knows what to do," Paswan said. The politician also said that since childhood Chirag was fascinated with Hindi films and used to act in front of the mirror.
"Chirag was a very bright and talented student. He has always been very confident about public speaking and in party meetings, people were more excited to hear him than me."
"I never knew what he wanted to become. When this film offer came in I just said you have our blessings, and I am very proud of you," he said.
Chirag feels that his entry into Bollywood has been easy because of his political background but insists that he is here to stay.
<iframe width="100%" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wAnz9JgaW-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali