Difficult to accept dad's death, says Soha
It is difficult for cricket legend Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi's family to accept his death.
Kolkata: It is difficult for cricket legend Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi's family to accept his death, Bollywood actress and his daughter Soha Ali Khan said on Wednesday.
"I recall him with lot of love. There is still a lot of disbelief at the moment that he is no more. It is difficult for me and my family," Soha told reporters on the sidelines of a programme organised here by coffee chain Cafe Coffee Day and ITC's stationery brand ITC Classmate.
When asked about the love and support that has poured in from all over the world after the death of Tiger Pataudi, Soha said, "I and my family really appreciate the love and support that we have received from all over India and the world. We thank everyone for standing by us in this difficult moment."
Pataudi, who led India in 40 Test matches, died Sep 22 following a lung infection.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson