Difficult to accept dad's death, says Soha
It is difficult for cricket legend Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi's family to accept his death.
Kolkata: It is difficult for cricket legend Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi's family to accept his death, Bollywood actress and his daughter Soha Ali Khan said on Wednesday.
"I recall him with lot of love. There is still a lot of disbelief at the moment that he is no more. It is difficult for me and my family," Soha told reporters on the sidelines of a programme organised here by coffee chain Cafe Coffee Day and ITC's stationery brand ITC Classmate.
When asked about the love and support that has poured in from all over the world after the death of Tiger Pataudi, Soha said, "I and my family really appreciate the love and support that we have received from all over India and the world. We thank everyone for standing by us in this difficult moment."
Pataudi, who led India in 40 Test matches, died Sep 22 following a lung infection.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18