DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Digital platform boon for aspiring filmmakers: Sivan
Digital platform is a blessing for aspiring filmmakers as it allows them to experiment with different genres.
Cinematographer-filmmaker Santosh Sivan, known for his work in 'Urumi', 'Dil Se' and 'Asoka', on October 17 said digital platform is a blessing for aspiring filmmakers as it allows them to experiment with different genres.
"Today, every aspiring filmmaker with the help of several digital platforms such as Internet and mobile space can explore different genres, unlike regular filmmakers, who are always bound to make films that impresses all segment of the audience," he said.
He was speaking about filmmaking, managing and marketing in the digital era on the second day of the Media and Entertainment Business Conclave (MEBC), a Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) initiative.
"Digital platforms such as YouTube give the option of segmenting the target audience for an aspiring filmmaker. He or she can make a film and then decide to which segment of the audience the film should be shown," said Sivan.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach