'Dil Dosti Etc' director returns with 'Issaq'
This will be Prateik Babbar's first action film. He plays a boy from Benaras in the film.
New Delhi: After starring as a lover boy in his last release 'Ek Deewana Tha', actor Prateik Babbar says his next film 'Issaq' will see him in a different avatar altogether.The 25-year-old plays a boy from Benaras in the film, directed by Manish Tiwary of 'Dil, Dosti, etc' fame.
"Issaq is my first action film, I had to prepare a lot for it as my role is different from what I have done so far. I had to get into the lean and mean mode," said Prateik.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' and went on to star in films like 'Dhobi Ghaat' and 'Aarakshan', will also be flaunting six pack abs in 'Issaq'. "The film's shooting is done, post-production is in progress. It will be out in a couple of months," he added.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology