DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Dil Dosti Etc' director returns with 'Issaq'
This will be Prateik Babbar's first action film. He plays a boy from Benaras in the film.
New Delhi: After starring as a lover boy in his last release 'Ek Deewana Tha', actor Prateik Babbar says his next film 'Issaq' will see him in a different avatar altogether.The 25-year-old plays a boy from Benaras in the film, directed by Manish Tiwary of 'Dil, Dosti, etc' fame.
"Issaq is my first action film, I had to prepare a lot for it as my role is different from what I have done so far. I had to get into the lean and mean mode," said Prateik.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' and went on to star in films like 'Dhobi Ghaat' and 'Aarakshan', will also be flaunting six pack abs in 'Issaq'. "The film's shooting is done, post-production is in progress. It will be out in a couple of months," he added.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?