'Dil Dosti Etc' director returns with 'Issaq'
This will be Prateik Babbar's first action film. He plays a boy from Benaras in the film.
New Delhi: After starring as a lover boy in his last release 'Ek Deewana Tha', actor Prateik Babbar says his next film 'Issaq' will see him in a different avatar altogether.The 25-year-old plays a boy from Benaras in the film, directed by Manish Tiwary of 'Dil, Dosti, etc' fame.
"Issaq is my first action film, I had to prepare a lot for it as my role is different from what I have done so far. I had to get into the lean and mean mode," said Prateik.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' and went on to star in films like 'Dhobi Ghaat' and 'Aarakshan', will also be flaunting six pack abs in 'Issaq'. "The film's shooting is done, post-production is in progress. It will be out in a couple of months," he added.
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution