DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dileep plays the lead in Malyalam 'Vicky Donor'
Dileep is getting ready to appear as 'Vicky Donor' in the Malayalam remake of the Hindi film by the same name.
After the success with 'Mayamohini' and an immensely longed State award for Best Actor, Dileep is now into more of experimenting. If recent reports are to be believed the actor is getting ready to appear as Vicky Donor in the Mollywood remake of this Hindi hit. Dileep is said to be much impressed with the theme and its social relevance that he immediately decided to go for a remake. It is heard that Baburaj, who had done an impressive character in 'Mayamohini' will appear as a doctor in this new project, which will have a humorous shade all over it. The other cast and crew of the movie are yet to be decided.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere