DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dilip Kumar is recovering, needs rest: Saira Banu
The actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra after suffering a heart attack.
New Delhi: The 90-year-old actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on Sunday after suffering a heart attack. He is in still in the ICU.
Legendary actor Dilip Kumar is on his road to recovery but needs lot of rest, his wife Saira Banu said on Thursday.
"He has to overcome the problem and it will take some time. But he is recovering. This morning he got up and had tea. He needs to rest. I thank all the fans and well wishers for their prayers and request them to continue with it," Saira Banu said.
The 90-year-old actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on Sunday after suffering a heart attack. He is in still in the ICU.
When asked when he will be discharged, Banu said, "He will come home soon."
Kumar was born Muhammad Yusuf Khan on December 11, 1922, in Peshawar (now in Pakistan) and his acting career spanned six decades and over 60 films.
Known as the 'King of Tragedy', he gave memorable performances in films like 'Devdas', 'Madhumati', 'Mughal-e-Azam', 'Ganga Jamuna', 'Karma', 'Ram Aur Shyam' and others.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish