Dilip Kumar recovering, shifted out of ICU
Dilip Kumar, who was under observation in the intensive care unit of Lilavati hospital was shifted to a normal ward.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was under observation in the intensive care unit of Lilavati hospital following a heart attack, was Sunday shifted out after improvement in his health, said Murshid Khan, an aide.
Khan is the manager of Dilip Kumar's wife and yesteryear actress Saira Banu.
"Dilipji is absolutely fine now. He is feeling much better. He has been shifted to the normal ward from the ICU. Most probably he will get discharged in the next three days," Murshid Khan told IANS.
The 90-year-old actor was hospitalised Sunday evening after he complained of uneasiness.
A leading light of the Mumbai film fraternity, the thespian entertained movie buffs for six decades both as a lead hero and as character artist in films like "Jwar Bhata" "Mela", "Naya Daur", "Tarana", "Ganga Jamuna", "Leader", "Mughal-E-Azam", "Shakti", "Karma" and "Saudagar".
After the 1998 film "Qila", he decided to bow out of films.
- To Me, Books Are More Important Than Films: Vishal Bhardwaj
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance