DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dilip Kumar recovering, shifted out of ICU
Dilip Kumar, who was under observation in the intensive care unit of Lilavati hospital was shifted to a normal ward.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was under observation in the intensive care unit of Lilavati hospital following a heart attack, was Sunday shifted out after improvement in his health, said Murshid Khan, an aide.
Khan is the manager of Dilip Kumar's wife and yesteryear actress Saira Banu.
"Dilipji is absolutely fine now. He is feeling much better. He has been shifted to the normal ward from the ICU. Most probably he will get discharged in the next three days," Murshid Khan told IANS.
The 90-year-old actor was hospitalised Sunday evening after he complained of uneasiness.
A leading light of the Mumbai film fraternity, the thespian entertained movie buffs for six decades both as a lead hero and as character artist in films like "Jwar Bhata" "Mela", "Naya Daur", "Tarana", "Ganga Jamuna", "Leader", "Mughal-E-Azam", "Shakti", "Karma" and "Saudagar".
After the 1998 film "Qila", he decided to bow out of films.
Recommended For You
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong