Dilip Kumar's health condition stable, interacts with Amitabh Bachchan
Dilip Kumar, who was in ICU ever since he was hospitalised, was shifted to the general ward on Sunday afternoon.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan on Monday met veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who is steadily recovering after a heart attack, in Lilavati Hospital here.
"Mr. Bachchan came to meet Dilip Kumar today around 7 p.m. they chatted for around half and hour. As far as Dilip Kumar's health is concerned he is absolutely fine and he now desperately wants to go back home," Udaya Tara Nayar, Dilip Kumar's close family friend, told IANS.
Udaya Tara also shared a picture in which Bachchan posed with Dilip Kumar, 90, along with Saira Banu and her brother Sultan Ahmed.
Dilip Kumar who was in ICU ever since he was hospitalised was shifted to the general ward Sunday afternoon.
The actor may get discharged from hospital in a couple of days, sources indicated.
The actor was hospitalised Sep 15 after he complained of uneasiness.
(Image Courtesy: Twitter)
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology