Direction my final destination: John Abraham
John's most awaited project this year is 'Shootout at Wadala', where he plays gangster Manya Surve.
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham, whose first production 'Vicky Donor' is receiving a positive feedback from all quarters, is now planning to try his hand at direction.
"If god wishes, I'll turn director three years down the line. That is my final destination and I will definitely do it," the 39-year-old said.
John, who cast Ayushmann Khurrana and Yami Gautam in 'Vicky Donor', already has his further plans as a producer in place.
"I am doing a dark comedy under my production with Kunal Roy Kapoor. It will be directed by Aditya Bhattacharya, who had made 'Raakh' (1989) with Aamir Khan. Kunal plays the lead in the film and I would be there as a supporting actor," said John.
"Then there is 'Jaafna' with Shoojit Sircar, and then we will make another film with Ayushmann called 'Hamara Bajaj'. It's a beautiful film," he added.
On the acting front, the handsome hunk is busy shooting for 'I, Me aur Main', which also features Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai.
But John's most awaited project this year is 'Shootout at Wadala', where he plays gangster Manya Surve.
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorist Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Salman Khan's Acquittal in Chinkara Poaching Case Challenged in SC