Director Boopathy Pandian quits 'Jagan Mohan IPS'
Director Boopathy Pandian has walked out with his forthcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual film, 'Jagan Mohan IPS'.
At a time when many are of the idea that director Boopathy Pandian will make a strong comeback with his forthcoming film, which is a bilingual being made in Tamil and Telugu, he has walked out of the project.
Titled 'Jagan Mohan IPS' (a different title was being worked out for the Tamil version), the movie has top Tollywood hero Gopichand and Nayanthara in the lead roles.
"I have walked out of the project. I will announce my next movie soon," says Boopathy, without revealing as to what forced him to take the extreme decision.
However, it is said that too much of interference from the producers to change the script to suit the image of Gopichand had made Boopathy, the maker of 'Malaikottai' and 'Thiruvilayadal Aarambam', to opt out of 'Jagan Mohan IPS'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner