DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Boopathy Pandian quits 'Jagan Mohan IPS'
Director Boopathy Pandian has walked out with his forthcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual film, 'Jagan Mohan IPS'.
At a time when many are of the idea that director Boopathy Pandian will make a strong comeback with his forthcoming film, which is a bilingual being made in Tamil and Telugu, he has walked out of the project.
Titled 'Jagan Mohan IPS' (a different title was being worked out for the Tamil version), the movie has top Tollywood hero Gopichand and Nayanthara in the lead roles.
"I have walked out of the project. I will announce my next movie soon," says Boopathy, without revealing as to what forced him to take the extreme decision.
However, it is said that too much of interference from the producers to change the script to suit the image of Gopichand had made Boopathy, the maker of 'Malaikottai' and 'Thiruvilayadal Aarambam', to opt out of 'Jagan Mohan IPS'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Junaid Takes a Dig at Kohli Ahead of Indo-Pak Clash
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions