Director Dil Raju reveals first look of 'SVSC'
Dil Raju is happy that the first look of 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' has finally released.
Dil Raju is happy that the first look of 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' being released on the birthday of Superstar Krishna. "Twenty-five years ago, Superstar Krishna did many multi-starrers. Today, I am happy to be producing a multi-starrer with his son. When they were narrated the story, both Venkatesh and Mahesh immediately gave the nod," he said.
Dil Raju is happy for the team he has got. "Srikanth is working very hard for the film. Ever since he started working on the story, he has worked very sincerely and responsibly. Mickey J Meyer's music is lending a haunting touch. KV Guhan's cinematography is attractive."
So far only 35 % of the film has been completed. "We will shoot in a specially-erected set at RFC from next month. The film would be wrapped up by August. We are planning to release the movie in September," Raju added.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards