DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Dil Raju reveals first look of 'SVSC'
Dil Raju is happy that the first look of 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' has finally released.
Dil Raju is happy that the first look of 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' being released on the birthday of Superstar Krishna. "Twenty-five years ago, Superstar Krishna did many multi-starrers. Today, I am happy to be producing a multi-starrer with his son. When they were narrated the story, both Venkatesh and Mahesh immediately gave the nod," he said.
Dil Raju is happy for the team he has got. "Srikanth is working very hard for the film. Ever since he started working on the story, he has worked very sincerely and responsibly. Mickey J Meyer's music is lending a haunting touch. KV Guhan's cinematography is attractive."
So far only 35 % of the film has been completed. "We will shoot in a specially-erected set at RFC from next month. The film would be wrapped up by August. We are planning to release the movie in September," Raju added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics