DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Hari is now busy shooting 'Singam 2'
The Tamil flick will be produced by Madhan of Vendhar Movies.
Tamil film maker Hari has continuously given numerous hits with Suriya, like 'Aaru', 'Vel' and 'Singam', and is currently directing the sequel of the blockbuster 'Singam','Singam 2', with the same hero. Hari is very well known for his precision and expertise in screenplay, while he wraps up all the diligence swiftly and finishes the shooting span in crisp timings. Now the ace director has decided to roll out his next project with actor Suriya's brother, Karthi. The film will be produced by Madhan of Vendhar Movies.
Other cast and crew are to be decided at the earliest, and the film is likely to go on the floors in the coming months.
Vendhar Movies is awaiting the release of 'Thillu Mullu' starring Shiva, the contemporary remake of the yesteryear hit starring Superstar Rajinikanth, the film has wrapped up shooting and is currently into the post-production phrase. While director Hari is busy with the last few schedules of 'Singam 2' starrring Suriya, Anushka and Hansika, actor Karthi is busy juggling between Rajesh's 'All In All Azhaguraja' and Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh