DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Hari to team up with Karthi for his next
However the director discloses that his upcoming film will be an emotionally packed action movie.
As reported earlier, director Hari will be teaming up with actor Karthi for their next project. The film will be produced by Vendhar movies, and the cast and crew details are under scrutiny at the moment. Now, we hear more on the project from the director himself.
Hari said, "The film will be an emotionally packed action movie. We have planned to carry out the shooting against the backdrop of Coimbatore, since Karthi plays the role of a typical Coimbatore boy. We are in the process of finalizing the right heroine for this project." Meanwhile, a source close to Karthi reveals that the actor is excited about doing a project that is based in his native town.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal