Director Harish Shankar turns a year older today
However, the tollywood director turns 37 today.
Harish Shankar, one of the most energetic and one of the most sought after directors in Tollywood now, celebrates his 37th birthday today.
He is best known for his skillful direction and witty dialogues. Though his first film, 'Shock', was a disaster, he has bounced back with Raviteja's 'Mirapakaay'. Then he made the film 'Gabbar Singh' with Pawan Kalyan and it had become one of the biggest hits in Telugu. He had shot to fame with that film.
His upcoming film is with NTR, which will be produced by Dil Raju. He said that they will announce the title and the complete details of the film after the release of 'Baadshah'.
Indiaglitz wishes this talented director a very happy birthday and a successful career ahead.
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test