Director Harish Shankar turns a year older today
However, the tollywood director turns 37 today.
Harish Shankar, one of the most energetic and one of the most sought after directors in Tollywood now, celebrates his 37th birthday today.
He is best known for his skillful direction and witty dialogues. Though his first film, 'Shock', was a disaster, he has bounced back with Raviteja's 'Mirapakaay'. Then he made the film 'Gabbar Singh' with Pawan Kalyan and it had become one of the biggest hits in Telugu. He had shot to fame with that film.
His upcoming film is with NTR, which will be produced by Dil Raju. He said that they will announce the title and the complete details of the film after the release of 'Baadshah'.
Indiaglitz wishes this talented director a very happy birthday and a successful career ahead.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team