DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Lal Jose to team up with Prithviraj
National Award winner Ouseppachan will unite with Lal Jose for the first time to handle the music department.
The ace director Lal Jose who is celebrating the big success of his first movie as a producer, is gearing up for his next project. This time he will be coming up with another three heroine film featuring Prithviraj as the hero.
Produced by Prakash Movie tones, this untitled film will have talented actresses Samvritha Sunil, Remya Nambeesan and Rima Kallingal in the female leads. Bobby-Sanjay pens the script for the movie while Jomon T. John cranks the camera.
National Award winner Ouseppachan will unite with Lal Jose for the first time to handle the music department. The film which will be on sets soon will be canned in Eranakulam and Wayanad.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films