Director Ranjith's next is named as 'German returns'
The Malayalam flick will have superstar Mammootty in a key role.
Writer director Ranjith has named his new movie with Mammootty as 'German returns'. A light hearted flick, this movie will have Mammootty playing the role of an NRI settled in Germany.
The crew including Mammootty will move on to Germany by the first week of April and will have twenty days of shoot at the big European nation. The second schedule of the movie will be completed at Ernakulam. The movie which is coming after the likes of 'Pranchiyettan and the Saint' has already become an eagerly awaited affair at the Box Office.
Meanwhile, the director expressed his surprise and happiness for his last movie 'Spirit' being accoladed with a National award. Ranjith added that this was one movie that was not even considered by three juries for various selections. Interestingly, Ranjith also suggested the common factor in all these three juries as ' the presence of director Sibi Malayil'.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media