DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Ranjith's next is named as 'German returns'
The Malayalam flick will have superstar Mammootty in a key role.
Writer director Ranjith has named his new movie with Mammootty as 'German returns'. A light hearted flick, this movie will have Mammootty playing the role of an NRI settled in Germany.
The crew including Mammootty will move on to Germany by the first week of April and will have twenty days of shoot at the big European nation. The second schedule of the movie will be completed at Ernakulam. The movie which is coming after the likes of 'Pranchiyettan and the Saint' has already become an eagerly awaited affair at the Box Office.
Meanwhile, the director expressed his surprise and happiness for his last movie 'Spirit' being accoladed with a National award. Ranjith added that this was one movie that was not even considered by three juries for various selections. Interestingly, Ranjith also suggested the common factor in all these three juries as ' the presence of director Sibi Malayil'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment