Director Ranjith's next is named as 'German returns'
The Malayalam flick will have superstar Mammootty in a key role.
Writer director Ranjith has named his new movie with Mammootty as 'German returns'. A light hearted flick, this movie will have Mammootty playing the role of an NRI settled in Germany.
The crew including Mammootty will move on to Germany by the first week of April and will have twenty days of shoot at the big European nation. The second schedule of the movie will be completed at Ernakulam. The movie which is coming after the likes of 'Pranchiyettan and the Saint' has already become an eagerly awaited affair at the Box Office.
Meanwhile, the director expressed his surprise and happiness for his last movie 'Spirit' being accoladed with a National award. Ranjith added that this was one movie that was not even considered by three juries for various selections. Interestingly, Ranjith also suggested the common factor in all these three juries as ' the presence of director Sibi Malayil'.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan