DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Director Samir Thahir is busy shooting his next
The Malayalam flick is however scripted by scriptwriter Hashir Mohamed.
Cinematographer turned director, Samir Thahir has been calling the shots for his new movie titled as 'Neelakasham, Pacha kadal and Chuvanna Bhumi' which is currently being shot at Wagamon.
A road movie which explores politics, religion and identity through a graceful love story, has Dulqar Salman and Sunny Wayne playing the heroes. The movie follows the trip of two college friends on their motor bikes and the reasons behind their travel. Scripted by Hashir Mohamed, the movie will have DOP by Gireesh Gangadharan and editing by Sreekar Prasad. Rex Vijayan is back giving music to the film which will be shot in many uncovered locales of the Northeast India , including Nagaland.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan