Director Samir Thahir is busy shooting his next
The Malayalam flick is however scripted by scriptwriter Hashir Mohamed.
Cinematographer turned director, Samir Thahir has been calling the shots for his new movie titled as 'Neelakasham, Pacha kadal and Chuvanna Bhumi' which is currently being shot at Wagamon.
A road movie which explores politics, religion and identity through a graceful love story, has Dulqar Salman and Sunny Wayne playing the heroes. The movie follows the trip of two college friends on their motor bikes and the reasons behind their travel. Scripted by Hashir Mohamed, the movie will have DOP by Gireesh Gangadharan and editing by Sreekar Prasad. Rex Vijayan is back giving music to the film which will be shot in many uncovered locales of the Northeast India , including Nagaland.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed