Director Samir Thahir is busy shooting his next
The Malayalam flick is however scripted by scriptwriter Hashir Mohamed.
Cinematographer turned director, Samir Thahir has been calling the shots for his new movie titled as 'Neelakasham, Pacha kadal and Chuvanna Bhumi' which is currently being shot at Wagamon.
A road movie which explores politics, religion and identity through a graceful love story, has Dulqar Salman and Sunny Wayne playing the heroes. The movie follows the trip of two college friends on their motor bikes and the reasons behind their travel. Scripted by Hashir Mohamed, the movie will have DOP by Gireesh Gangadharan and editing by Sreekar Prasad. Rex Vijayan is back giving music to the film which will be shot in many uncovered locales of the Northeast India , including Nagaland.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement