DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Directors Ashiq and Anwar to get Mohan Raghavan Award
Malayalam directors Aashiq Abu and Anwar Rasheed will be honoured with the Mohan Raghavan Award.
Malayalam directors Aashiq Abu and Anwar Rasheed will be honoured with the Mohan Raghavan Award for their films '22 Female Kottayam' and 'Usthad Hotel', respectively.
The award includes a cash prize of Rs.25,000, a citation and a statuette.
John Paul, head of the jury, announced the award in a press meet at Kochi on October 16. Both the directors will receive the award from Ganesh Kumar, former actor and currently Minister for Forests & Environment, Sports and Cinema in Kerala government.
The ceremony will be held October 28 in Mohan Raghavan's native place Annamanada in Thrissur.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan