Directors Ashiq and Anwar to get Mohan Raghavan Award
Malayalam directors Aashiq Abu and Anwar Rasheed will be honoured with the Mohan Raghavan Award.
Malayalam directors Aashiq Abu and Anwar Rasheed will be honoured with the Mohan Raghavan Award for their films '22 Female Kottayam' and 'Usthad Hotel', respectively.
The award includes a cash prize of Rs.25,000, a citation and a statuette.
John Paul, head of the jury, announced the award in a press meet at Kochi on October 16. Both the directors will receive the award from Ganesh Kumar, former actor and currently Minister for Forests & Environment, Sports and Cinema in Kerala government.
The ceremony will be held October 28 in Mohan Raghavan's native place Annamanada in Thrissur.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement