Directors Ashiq and Anwar to get Mohan Raghavan Award
Malayalam directors Aashiq Abu and Anwar Rasheed will be honoured with the Mohan Raghavan Award.
Malayalam directors Aashiq Abu and Anwar Rasheed will be honoured with the Mohan Raghavan Award for their films '22 Female Kottayam' and 'Usthad Hotel', respectively.
The award includes a cash prize of Rs.25,000, a citation and a statuette.
John Paul, head of the jury, announced the award in a press meet at Kochi on October 16. Both the directors will receive the award from Ganesh Kumar, former actor and currently Minister for Forests & Environment, Sports and Cinema in Kerala government.
The ceremony will be held October 28 in Mohan Raghavan's native place Annamanada in Thrissur.
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- 'Cyrus Mistry Replaced in Long-term Interest of Tata Sons'
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault