DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Distributors can't enter Mani Ratnam's office: HC
Mani Ratnam and Suhasini submitted that some persons had entered their office premises claiming to be distributors.
Chennai: Madras High Court has restrained any distributor of the film 'Kadal' from entering the office of 'Madras Talkies' and threatening staff to settle losses incurred by them and also from causing damage to the reputation to the film's director Mani Ratnam.
Passing interim orders on applications filed by Mani Ratnam and his actor wife Suhasini, Justice R Sudhakar granted an interim injunction in their applications until further orders while issuing notice.
Mani Ratnam and Suhasini, in their petition, submitted that some persons, including one Mannan, had entered their office premises claiming to be the film's distributors and threatened staff to settle the losses reportedly incurred by them in the distribution of the film.
They prayed for an interim injunction to bar any distributor from entering their office. Mani Ratnam also sought Rs five crore from Mannan for entering his office premise and threatening staff there for the alleged loss in distribution of the film.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users