DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Divorce is good for a man's health
Women who divorce are likely to become less fit, experts say.
London: Getting a divorce may actually boost man's health, claims a study.
Women who divorce are likely to become less fit, the Daily Express reported citing experts.
The latest findings suggest divorced single men pay more attention to their bodies to try to win a new mate.
Although the divorce rate in England and Wales is currently at its lowest for 29 years, it is the highest in Europe: 11.5 percent get divorce per 1,000 couple.
The latest study of 9,000 men and women was conducted by scientists at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm over eight years.
The researchers said: "There was a significant increase in fitness in men who divorced but a tendency towards a decrease in women who divorced.
"Single men have the pressure of keeping fit to increase their attractiveness and find a partner."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO