DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic advances to Australian Open semi-finals
Djokovic won his 19th consecutive match at Melbourne Park to keep alive his bid for a third successive Australian Open title.
Melbourne: Novak Djokovic won his 19th consecutive match at Melbourne Park to keep alive his bid for a third successive Australian Open title, beating fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych 6-3, 6-7 (1), 7-5, 6-4 in the quarter-finals Tuesday night.
Djokovic has now reached the semifinals at an 11th consecutive major, second only to Roger Federer's streak of 23.
The top-ranked Djokovic will next play No. 4 David Ferrer, who came back to beat fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro in five sets.
Djokovic has beaten Berdych in 12 of their 13 encounters, his only loss being in the semifinals at Wimbledon in 2010.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings