DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic beats del Potro to enter Dubai Championships final
Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4).
Dubai: Novak Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4) on Friday.
The top-ranked Serb, bidding for his fourth Dubai title in five years, made the only break of the first set and came from 3-0 down in the second.
Serving at 3-1, 30-40, the Argentine was given a time violation. A furious del Potro then hit a forehand wide to make it 3-2. Djokovic broke again to make it 4-3 only for del Potro to even the set at 5. Djokovic forced the tiebreak which he won.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances