Djokovic beats del Potro to enter Dubai Championships final
Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4).
Dubai: Novak Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4) on Friday.
The top-ranked Serb, bidding for his fourth Dubai title in five years, made the only break of the first set and came from 3-0 down in the second.
Serving at 3-1, 30-40, the Argentine was given a time violation. A furious del Potro then hit a forehand wide to make it 3-2. Djokovic broke again to make it 4-3 only for del Potro to even the set at 5. Djokovic forced the tiebreak which he won.
- India Accounts for 75% of Casualties Due to Air Pollution: WHO
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- India Shows Responsible Behavior With Nuclear Technology, Pakistan Doesn't: Ashton Carter
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18