Djokovic beats del Potro to enter Dubai Championships final
Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4).
Dubai: Novak Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4) on Friday.
The top-ranked Serb, bidding for his fourth Dubai title in five years, made the only break of the first set and came from 3-0 down in the second.
Serving at 3-1, 30-40, the Argentine was given a time violation. A furious del Potro then hit a forehand wide to make it 3-2. Djokovic broke again to make it 4-3 only for del Potro to even the set at 5. Djokovic forced the tiebreak which he won.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right