Djokovic beats del Potro to enter Dubai Championships final
Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4).
Dubai: Novak Djokovic has reached the final of the Dubai Championships, storming past fourth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 7-6 (4) on Friday.
The top-ranked Serb, bidding for his fourth Dubai title in five years, made the only break of the first set and came from 3-0 down in the second.
Serving at 3-1, 30-40, the Argentine was given a time violation. A furious del Potro then hit a forehand wide to make it 3-2. Djokovic broke again to make it 4-3 only for del Potro to even the set at 5. Djokovic forced the tiebreak which he won.
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Quetta Attack: Why Pakistan's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 5
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Quetta Terror: How The Suicide Attack That Claimed Over 60 Lives Panned Out