DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic beats Harrison to reach Rd 3
Novak Djokovic won under the lights on Wednesday, beating American Ryan Harrison 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
Wimbledon: Defending champion Novak Djokovic won under the lights on Wednesday at Wimbledon, beating American Ryan Harrison 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 in the final match of the day.
With the schedule delayed because of afternoon rain, Djokovic and Harrison played under the retractable roof on Centre Court and finished their second-round match at 9:52 p.m.
The top-seeded Djokovic lost only four points on his second serve and saved all six break points he faced. He has won three of the past four Grand Slam titles but was beaten this month in the French Open final by Rafael Nadal.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar