DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic beats Troicki to reach quarters
Defending champion Novak Djokovic beat fellow Serb Viktor Troicki 6-3, 6-1, 6-3.
Wimbledon: Defending champion Novak Djokovic had little trouble advancing to the quarterfinals at Wimbledon, beating fellow Serb Viktor Troicki 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 on Monday underneath the roof on Centre Court.
While rain washed out play on all other courts at the All England Club, Djokovic dispatched Troicki in just 90 minutes by breaking his friend and compatriot six times. Djokovic won 16 of his 19 approaches to the net and hit 31 winners overall, compared to 15 for Troicki.
The top-ranked Djokovic will next face the winner of Richard Gasquet and Florian Mayer, whose match was among those suspended for the day because of persistent rain at the All England Club.
Troicki has now lost his last 12 matches against Djokovic.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes