Djokovic breezes past Berdych to move into the semis
Other than a first set tie-breaker the top seed had no trouble beating Berdych to set up a semi-final meeting with Del Potro.
London: Novak Djokovic advanced to the Wimbledon semi-finals for the fourth straight year, beating Tomas Berdych 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-3 Wednesday.
The top-seeded Serb overcame a double break early in the second set to advance to Friday's semi-finals, where he will play Juan Martin del Potro.
Djokovic won the Wimbledon title in 2011, but lost to eventual champion Roger Federer in last year's semi-finals.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology