Djokovic breezes past Berdych to move into the semis
Other than a first set tie-breaker the top seed had no trouble beating Berdych to set up a semi-final meeting with Del Potro.
London: Novak Djokovic advanced to the Wimbledon semi-finals for the fourth straight year, beating Tomas Berdych 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-3 Wednesday.
The top-seeded Serb overcame a double break early in the second set to advance to Friday's semi-finals, where he will play Juan Martin del Potro.
Djokovic won the Wimbledon title in 2011, but lost to eventual champion Roger Federer in last year's semi-finals.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi