DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic breezes past Berdych to move into the semis
Other than a first set tie-breaker the top seed had no trouble beating Berdych to set up a semi-final meeting with Del Potro.
London: Novak Djokovic advanced to the Wimbledon semi-finals for the fourth straight year, beating Tomas Berdych 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-3 Wednesday.
The top-seeded Serb overcame a double break early in the second set to advance to Friday's semi-finals, where he will play Juan Martin del Potro.
Djokovic won the Wimbledon title in 2011, but lost to eventual champion Roger Federer in last year's semi-finals.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes