DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic ends year with record prize money
The world number one from Serbia has ended the season with $12.6 million in prize money.
London: Novak Djokovic has ended the season with a record $12.6 million in prize money.
The 24-year-old Serb won 10 titles in 2011, including three Grand Slams, to beat the previous record of $10.1 million shared by Rafael Nadal for his 2010 season and Roger Federer for 2007.
Djokovic moved ahead of Andre Agassi to fourth on the career prize money list with $32.9 million. Federer leads that list with $67.4 million.
The No 2-ranked Nadal collected $7.7 million in 2011 to take his career earnings to $45 million and move ahead of Pete Sampras into second place on the all-time list.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere