Djokovic ends year with record prize money
The world number one from Serbia has ended the season with $12.6 million in prize money.
London: Novak Djokovic has ended the season with a record $12.6 million in prize money.
The 24-year-old Serb won 10 titles in 2011, including three Grand Slams, to beat the previous record of $10.1 million shared by Rafael Nadal for his 2010 season and Roger Federer for 2007.
Djokovic moved ahead of Andre Agassi to fourth on the career prize money list with $32.9 million. Federer leads that list with $67.4 million.
The No 2-ranked Nadal collected $7.7 million in 2011 to take his career earnings to $45 million and move ahead of Pete Sampras into second place on the all-time list.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco