Djokovic, Federer, Azarenka to play Indian Wells
Four-time winner Roger Federer and top-ranked Victoria Azarenka will defend their titles at the BNP Paribas Open in March.
Indian Wells: Four-time winner Roger Federer and top-ranked Victoria Azarenka will defend their titles at the BNP Paribas Open in March, with the deep fields also including Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova. The tournament runs March 4-17.
Federer, Djokovic and Nadal have combined to win eight of the last nine men's titles in the desert. Also entered are Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Tomas Berdych, Juan Martin del Potro and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. It could be a big early test for Nadal, who plans to return from a seven-month layoff Feb. 4.
On the women's side, the field includes Agnieszka Radwanska, Angelique Kerber, Li Na, Petra Kvitova, Sam Stosur, Caroline Wozniacki and American Sloane Stephens, who upset Serena Williams at the Australian Open.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle