Djokovic thrashes Sousa to reach 4th round at Flushing Meadows
Djokovic moved into the fourth round of the US Open by beating 95th-ranked Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-0, 6-2, 6-2.
New York: Top-seeded Novak Djokovic moved into the fourth round of the US Open by beating 95th-ranked Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-0, 6-2, 6-2 on Sunday night.
Djokovic's serve was broken only once, when he served for the match at 5-1 in the third set. He's been broken once in each match while winning all nine sets he's played so far.
His six career Grand Slam titles include the 2011 US Open, and he has reached at least the semifinals at Flushing Meadows each of the past six years. Djokovic lost in last year's final to Andy Murray.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan