DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic thrashes Sousa to reach 4th round at Flushing Meadows
Djokovic moved into the fourth round of the US Open by beating 95th-ranked Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-0, 6-2, 6-2.
New York: Top-seeded Novak Djokovic moved into the fourth round of the US Open by beating 95th-ranked Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-0, 6-2, 6-2 on Sunday night.
Djokovic's serve was broken only once, when he served for the match at 5-1 in the third set. He's been broken once in each match while winning all nine sets he's played so far.
His six career Grand Slam titles include the 2011 US Open, and he has reached at least the semifinals at Flushing Meadows each of the past six years. Djokovic lost in last year's final to Andy Murray.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong