Djokovic to talk about diet, success in his new book
"Serve to Win" is the title of Djokovic's new book that is to be published next month.
New York: Novak Djokovic attributes his success in recent years to a change of diet. Now he'll be sharing his nutrition tips in a book to be released before the US Open. "Serve to Win" is the title of Djokovic's "nutrition-based performance guide" that is to be published next month.
The top-ranked Serbian has won six of his seven Grand Slam tournament championships since adopting a "performance-focused" gluten-free diet in late 2010. In 2011, he took the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. He has since won two more Australian Opens.
Djokovic says "finding the right foods for my body has made me lighter, healthier, and more focused." He adds that "it's made all the difference in my career and in my life."
The book will be published by Ballantine Bantam Dell, part of Random House.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory