DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Djokovic to talk about diet, success in his new book
"Serve to Win" is the title of Djokovic's new book that is to be published next month.
New York: Novak Djokovic attributes his success in recent years to a change of diet. Now he'll be sharing his nutrition tips in a book to be released before the US Open. "Serve to Win" is the title of Djokovic's "nutrition-based performance guide" that is to be published next month.
The top-ranked Serbian has won six of his seven Grand Slam tournament championships since adopting a "performance-focused" gluten-free diet in late 2010. In 2011, he took the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. He has since won two more Australian Opens.
Djokovic says "finding the right foods for my body has made me lighter, healthier, and more focused." He adds that "it's made all the difference in my career and in my life."
The book will be published by Ballantine Bantam Dell, part of Random House.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup